I am TERRIFIED. Baby girl will be here in 6 weeks or so. It's a scary feeling knowing that in a few short weeks you are no longer going to be soley responsible for yourself, but for another completely innocent and vulnerable human being. You are going to be a parent. You are going to fill your life with stress, exhaustion, constant worry with no peace of mind. I can't even imagine how it's going to be. I am 34 weeks as of yesterday, time really flew. I know i've been writing that on all my posts, but it really does fly.
Things i've been experiencing so far:
Headache/nausea in the car still.
Heartburn at night - even though i'm taking my prilosec!
I still cannot eat within 4-5 hours before laying down and sleeping because I will be up choking on some sort of food particle at night- even though I am taking Reglan to help prevent that.
I haven't gotten a full nights sleep probably almost the entire pregnancy- until the other night, I actually did and it was refreshing! I guess it's your body preparing you for motherhood!
I feel her squirm like a little worm, or as someone else put it "a bag of snakes in your tummy".
It really is crazy and I still have a hard time believing I have a human in there. It's not going to hit me until I give birth i'm sure. Even then i'll probably be in denial about the whole thing. I never thought it would happen to me honestly, no reason why.
Here is a picture of me at 34 weeks with only a 10lb weight gain (how is that possible?!)

No comments:
Post a Comment