Sunday, April 14, 2013

March 13th, 2013

March 13th, my life changed.  It was my first day of my pediatric clinical and as I woke up that morning at 4am, I knew it was time to take the test.  A pregnancy test.  I had suspicions because of my lack of carefulness and I knew that was the day if I were late, pregnancy would be the reason why.  So before I left that morning, I took the test.  Sure enough, pregnant.  2 pink lines.  I almost couldn't believe it.  I didn't believe it.  I was in shock and denial.  I walked out of the bathroom and looked at Brandon and said  -*expletive* my life.- He looked at me like, "Are you serious?!" With the biggest smile on his face.  He was excited.  I however, was still in disbelief.  Only because I never thought in my life I'd become pregnant.  Not that I had any physical issues whatsoever, I just didn't see it happening for me.  I never pictured marriage, babies, house of my own, ect.  But here I sit, 5 weeks later, 11 weeks pregnant. Scared out of my mind because I have my first doctor's appointment this Friday and although this wasn't the right time, I'm terrified she is going to tell me something horrible.  So I am praying that everything is well and I can continue to write in this blog for 7 more months.

No comments:

Post a Comment